Sunday, November 7, 2010

Focusing on Coats- Winter Armour that you can never have enough of

This Fall/Winter Season you can never have enough coats, my obsession with jackets and coats go along way and I think a person can never have enough, whether you are going to work, a cocktail party after work or a weekend party with your party heels. When I first laid my eyes on I found some of the most amazing coats and boots right on trend for Fall 2010 for all my style dolls to look at what some of the best designers have to offer this season. 

Bird by Juicy Couture
Wixon military-style leather jacket

Loft Faux Fur Vest

Uniqlo burnt res distressed leather jacket

DRKSHDW by Rick Owens
Denim and leather jacket

Rick Owens
Sparta tweed jacket

Michael Kors
Collared wool cape

3.1 Phillip Lim
Stud-embellished leather jacket

L'Agence
Python-stamped leather jacket

Hervé Léger
Ribbed contour jacket

A.P.C.
Fur-trimmed hooded tweed cape
Burberry Rabbit fur jacket
Helmut Lang
Seam-detailed shearling jacket

Elizabeth and James
Rabbit-trimmed stretch-jersey blazer